Laura Cain, filmmaker and owner of In The Hollow Films, first met Tonier during filming on the 2007 short documentary Behind Closed Doors: Trauma Survivors and the Psychiatric System. They became life-long friends and teamed up to make Healing Neen, which captured Tonier’s story through 2009. Since that time, her journey has become even more remarkable. Tonier’s current biography includes:
- International speaker on trauma, incarceration, and recovery.
- Author, Healing Neen
- CEO and founder of Healing Neen Inc.
- Founder and President of ” Neen Cares, Inc”
- Founder and Co-CEO of MET-R a global nonprofit providing services for trauma survivors worldwide
- Former team leader for the National Center for Trauma-Informed Care, with the National Association of State Mental Health Program Directors
- Featured in many articles and a guest on over 17 talks shows including a feature in December 2014 Ebony Magazine.
- Producer of stage production “The Tonier Cain Story”
- Executive Producer for Walking Thru Bullets, an In The Hollow Films documentary
- Board Advisor of film “Like Any Other Kid”
You may contact Tonier about speaking engagements at firstname.lastname@example.org To learn more about Tonier’s activities, including contact information, please visit www.toniercain.com